Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Introducing Today's Catholic Homeschooling

Please visit my new website devoted to the beauty and diversity of Catholic homeschooling today: http://www.todayscatholichomeschooling.com/

This project has been about a and a half in the making. The idea first came to me in October 2013. I was losing my job at Catholic Lane and and trying to figure out what I was going to do next. The idea for this site came to me in the shower (where many good ideas percolate) and I set to work. I  to create a site where someone could find information on the different styles of homeschooling as well as search for curriculum and find support and encouragement no matter where she was in the homeschooling journey.

The project took a back seat to other projects that came my way, but I would keep working on it from time to time. It was definitely one of my goals for 2015 to get it ready for public viewing. That day came today!

Please consider following Today's Catholic Homeschooling on Twitter at https://twitter.com/TodCathHomeschl and Like it on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/todayscatholichomeschooling

I am also seeking contributions of articles on all aspects of Catholic Homeschooling - product/book reviews, lesson ideas, a day in the life of a homeschooler, challenges, etc. Articles may be sent to editor@todayscatholichomeschooling.com \

Thank you!

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...