Friday, December 12, 2014

Prayer for Purpose and Healing

This prayer is by Sr. Miriam James Heidland and is included in her new book, Loved as I Am: An Invitation to Conversion, Healing, and Freedom through Jesus

Father, thank you for creating me as a unique person. Thank you for creating me in love and for love. Please help me to live the purpose of my life, to live in true love, and to truly love others. Thank you for creating my body and soul. May I allow your healing grace to flow into the areas of my soul that are wounded, and may the grace of the Resurrection of Jesus become living and active in my life. Amen.

No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...