Thursday, September 25, 2014

Book Review: Look Again

Look Again
by Lisa Scottoline
New York: St. Martins, 2009

I once again have my neighbor to thank for introducing me to this book. She is apparently on a personal mission to provide me with quality leisure reading!

"Look Again" by Lisa Scottoline isn't the type of book I usually read. This is a fast-moving thriller. Ellen Gleeson, a journalist, is the adoptive mother of Will, an active three year old boy. One day, a missing child flyer comes in the mail with the photo of a child who could be Will's twin. Gleeson is haunted by the photo and the possibility that her child might have actually been kidnapped when young. She ultimately decides to search for the truth, aware that the result may force her to make the most difficult decision of her life.

I literally did not want to put this book down! I kept turning pages, eager to see how it would all turn out. There were so many plot twists - I was surprised several times. This is an excellent book which makes one wonder what one would do in a similar situation. It includes a Book Club guide.


No comments:

How to Pray for Your Adult Children

  When our children become adults, our relationship with them changes. Even if they continue to live in our homes, in most cases, our role...